Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Assistant Specialist- Molofsky Lab
The Department of Laboratory Medicine is now recruiting for an Assistant Specialist. Applicants will be responsible for conducting independent research in the areas of lung immunobiology. Successful applicants will be expected to manage and handle mice, be proficient in flow cytometry/sorting, molecular biology, and imaging approaches. Applicants will be expected to contribute to lab management and maintenance (<10% time).
- A master’s degree (or equivalent degree) or at least five years of research experience
- Three or more years of research in basic immunology and lung biology
- Experience in basic immunology techniques (flow cytometry, qPCR, fluorescent microscopy), mouse handling and colony management, computers and software use (word, excel, powerpoint, photoshop, illustrator), manuscript preparing and composition.
- Post-graduate training in field
- A background in innate lymphoid cells and lung immunobiology.
- Expertise in lung developmental biology and mouse models of allergic asthma
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02254, with a CV.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents