Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Specialist- Reiter Lab
The Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics is now recruiting for a Full Specialist. The areas of specialization include ciliary biology and regeneration.
- A PhD-level scientist with at least 5 years of experience in ciliary biology.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with mice.
- Extensive experience (at least 4 yrs) with determination of genetic and biochemical determinants of ciliary function.
- Extensive experience (at least 4 yrs) examining the function of cytoskeleton.
- Extensive experience (at least 4 yrs) in super-resolution microscopy including SIM and STORM.
- Post-graduate training in field
Appointees in the Specialist series will be expected to engage in specialized research, professional activities and do not have teaching responsibilities. Specialists are expected to use their professional expertise to make scientific and scholarly contributions, and may participate in University and Public
Service. Screening of applicants will begin immediately and will continue as needed throughout the recruitment period. Salary will be commensurate with the applicants experience and training.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of
California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Please apply online and submit a CV to: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02034
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 2 references required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information