Medical Director, Adult Outpatient Services for LPPHC
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for a Medical Director of Adult Outpatient Services for Langley Porter Psychiatric Hospital and Clinics (LPPHC). This is a full-time position and will be filled at the Associate or Full Professor level in a faculty series commensurate with experience with a start date of July 1, 2018 or thereafter.
Adult Outpatient Services at LPPHC include specialty clinics, continuity clinics, group therapy services, Psychiatric Assessment and Brief Intervention Program (PABI), and the Electroconvulsive Therapy Program. Additional information about adult outpatient programs at LPPHC is available at http://psych.ucsf.edu/lpphc/outpatient.
• MD or equivalent, ABPN board certified in Psychiatry, and licensed to practice medicine in California
• Experience in developing and providing both adult psychiatric services in complex academic health systems
• Excellence in clinical curriculum development, direct teaching, and mentoring of trainees in clinical services environments
• Established record of educational and/or clinical scholarship
• Demonstrated leadership experience in complex clinical systems
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse trainee and patient populations
• Serve as the Medical Director of Adult Outpatient Services at LPPHC
• Responsible for clinical care provided in adult outpatient clinics
• Provide direct patient care, including clinical consultation, through traditional and technology enhanced methods
• Educate UCSF health professional trainees by modelling clinical and/or educational scholarship through teaching, supervision, and assessment
• Collaborate with training program directors in psychiatry and other disciplines to develop novel clinical curricula
• Participate in departmental, university, and/or public service
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01694.
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)