Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Attending Psychiatrist/Psychologist, UCSF Health
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Attending Psychiatrists/Psychologists for adult psychiatric services at UCSF Health. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of positions and funding. These positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2018 or thereafter.
• MD or equivalent, board certified or board-eligible in psychiatry, and licensed to practice medicine in California at the time of appointment OR PhD in psychology or equivalent, postdoctoral training in psychology or equivalent, and licensed to practice psychology in California at the time of appointment
• Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
• Provide inpatient and/or consultation-liaison psychiatry services
• Provide outpatient services including psychiatry resident clinic supervision and/or direct clinical care
• Provide outpatient services within an embedded clinic model
• Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
• Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
• Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01613
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information