Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Clinical and Translational Researcher
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco is dedicated to building strong, research-focused clinical programs across the department. In support of this goal, the department is committed to recruiting exceptional faculty members with strong records and potential for conducting outstanding clinical and translational research relevant to neuropsychiatric disease, broadly defined, including but not limited to developmental, psychological and behavioral sciences, including intervention and prevention sciences, health services, and incorporating social, environmental, or genetic influences.
Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience.
• MD, PhD, or equivalent
• Record of peer-reviewed publications
• Record of research grant funding (e.g. K award or imminent application for junior faculty candidates, record of R01 or equivalent funding for senior faculty candidates)
• Track record of investigational work in at least one of the clinical or translational sciences
• Track record of collaborative approach to research
• Track record in teaching and mentoring
• Report to the UCSF Department of Psychiatry Vice Chair for Research
• Build and direct an actively-funded clinical and translational research program
• Collaborate effectively and develop joint programs with faculty members within the Department of Psychiatry, other departments at UCSF, and other colleagues to promote clinical and translational research
• Participate in departmental, university, and/or public service
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01570
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information