Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Attending Psychiatrist/Psychologist Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Attending Psychiatrist and/or Psychologist. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience.
• Physician applicants for the Attending Psychiatry positions must be board certified/eligible in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry; licensed to practice medicine in California at time of appointment; and, have demonstrated clinical and educational experience in child and adolescent psychiatry.
• Psychologist applicants for the Attending Psychologist positions role must have completed a PhD or equivalent; both pre- and post-doctoral training in child and adolescent psychology or a related field; licensed to practice psychology in California at time of appointment; and, have demonstrated clinical and educational experience in child and adolescent psychology.
• Demonstrated ability in teaching and clinical supervision
• Demonstrated interest, commitment, and cultural competence in working with culturally diverse patient populations
• Interest in and willingness to support clinical research activities
• Serve as a Child and Adolescent Attending Psychiatrist or Psychologist
• Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
• Engage in clinical scholarship
• Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees; collaborate with training program directors in clinical curricular development for medical students, residents, psychology interns, postdoctoral fellows, and/or graduate students in a variety of disciplines
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01476
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information