Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
University of California San Francisco
The UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO - Department of Medicine invites applications for clinical leaders who excel in teaching and clinical care. In addition, the department has particular interest in candidates who can demonstrate:
• Outstanding and original contributions in education and training, noteworthy innovation in clinical practice, or outstanding and original clinical research.
The rank of Assistant, Associate or Professor will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The following is required for all positions:
• Valid California Medical License
• Board Certification in Internal Medicine
• Board Certification/eligibility In subspecialty
• Recent experience in an Academic Teaching Hospital is preferred
The Department of Medicine at UCSF is the largest of the 26 academic departments of the UCSF School of Medicine. We are composed of 41 divisions that provide comprehensive medical services at five institutions of great distinction and diversity.
If you are interested, please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01243
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information