Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Faculty Clinical Psychologists, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Faculty Clinical Psychologists at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center (Zuckerberg San Francisco General). We serve as the City and County of San Francisco safety net public hospital and work predominantly with underserved populations. Openings for hospital based and community treatment services, for both adult and children are often available and will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience. Additional details regarding these opportunities are available upon request.
• PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology from an APA accredited graduate program
• Licensed by the California Board of Psychology at the time of appointment
• Demonstrated clinical and administrative skills in conjunction with educational and/or research experience with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator or clinician-researcher
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with vulnerable and culturally diverse populations
• Perform direct clinical care
• Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
• Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
• Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01185.
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information