Come join us at UCSF Health – where leading edge, collegial team-based medicine meets a city with endless cultural and natural beauty.
Direct your own future career – opportunities to build your practice in the direction of your own interest and training. Clinics structured to allow you to serve diverse patient communities more fully and efficiently – with dedicated clinic staff, access to renowned world-class specialists and complex care support for your patients. Join a National Committee on Quality Assurance Level III recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Opportunities of Academia – Join a department with nationally ranked clinical, teaching and research programs. Protected time for administrative duties and scholarly activities. Additional teaching opportunities.
Our dynamic, change-oriented environment – Leadership commitment to continuous process improvement with doctors' voices at the table.
• Clinical responsibilities for outpatients with an emphasis on outcomes related to high quality patient care
• Opportunities for teaching future physicians
• Dynamic, strong team of physicians and staff working together in friendly primary care setting
Requirements: Eligibility for California medical licensure, completed residency and board eligible or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
Preferred: U.S. Trained
Generous and Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
• UC Pension Plan
• 403(b) & 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans, Defined Contribution Plan
• CME & Board Certification Allowance
• Malpractice, Life and Disability Insurance
• Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Plus many more
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM, please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01085.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. UCSF is an AA/EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)