• California R.N. and furnishing licensure or ability to obtain said licensure prior to hire date
• U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency controlled substance registration
• Active national nurse practitioner certification (ANP and/or GNP) or achieved by hire date
• Professional experience of at least one year as an Adult Nurse Practitioner or Gerontology Nurse Practitioner with experience working with older adults with multiple chronic illnesses
• Nurse Practitioner experience of at least 1 year
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Teaching
Misc / Additional(Optional)