• Active and clear Registered Nurse license issued by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
• Master’s degree is required. The candidate must have either received the degree in the designated nursing area of medical-surgical and/or geriatric nursing or have completed the equivalent specialty content through either a) thirty (30) hours of continuing education, b) two (2) semester units or three (3) quarter units of nursing education related to the designated nursing area, or c) have national certification in the designated nursing area from an accrediting organization, such as the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
• Two (2) years’ experience teaching in pre- or post-licensure registered nursing programs with responsibility for course design and participation in curricular activities or completion of a post-baccalaureate registered educational course that includes practice in teaching registered nursing given by an accredited college or nursing school that includes teaching strategies, course outline and lesson plan development, evaluation, and practice teaching.
• Minimum of one (1) year's continuous, full-time or its equivalent experience providing direct patient care as a registered nurse.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information