Open date: December 6, 2022
Most recent review date: Wednesday, Dec 21, 2022 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: Thursday, Jun 6, 2024 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Majumdar Lab-Junior/Assistant/Associate/Full Specialist
Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
UC San Francisco
The Majumdar Lab at the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging is looking for a Junior, Assistant, Associate or Full Specialist. The ideal candidate has experience in MR imaging, image acquisition, machine learning and image processing.
- Specialists appointed at the Junior rank must possess a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent degree) in engineering (or related field) or at least four years of research experience.
- Specialists appointed at the Assistant or Associate ranks must possess a master’s degree (or equivalent degree) or at least five years to ten years of research experience.
- Specialists appointed at the Full rank must possess a terminal degree (or equivalent degree) or ten or more years of research experience.
- Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire.
- Candidate’s CV and/or cover letter must list qualifications (or if pending) upon submission.
- PhD in engineering, or related field
- Post-graduate training in field
- Independent specialized research
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and will continue as needed throughout the recruitment period. For full consideration, please apply by the initial review date. The position will remain open until filled. Salary and rank will be commensurate with the applicants experience and training.
See Table 24B (https://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/2022-23/july-2022-salary-scales/t24-b.pdf) for the salary range for this position. A reasonable estimate for this position is $49,000-$173,900.
Please apply online at: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF04300 with CV.
Curriculum Vitae - CV must clearly list current and/or pending qualifications (e.g. board eligibility/certification, medical licensure, etc.).
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Please see the following page for more details: https://diversity.ucsf.edu/contributions-to-diversity-statement
Misc / Additional (Optional)
As a condition of employment, you will be required to comply with the University of California SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program Policy found here: https://policy.ucop.edu/doc/5000695/SARS-CoV-2_Covid-19.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.