Open date: April 11th, 2022
Most recent review date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: Wednesday, Oct 11, 2023 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Attending Psychologist - UCSF Health
UCSF Health is currently recruiting for a psychologist position in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. This position will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2022 or thereafter.
• PhD in psychology or equivalent, postdoctoral training in psychology or equivalent, and licensed to practice psychology in California at the time of appointment
• Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
• Applicant's materials must list (pending) qualifications upon application submission
• Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire
• Providing outpatient services to patients with OCD and related conditions, including individual therapy and group therapy in intensive outpatient settings
• Clinical supervision of psychiatry residents in CBT and exposure-based therapy
• Participating in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
• Participating in assessments and interventions for research studies and working on scholarly projects with other members of the department
• Engaging in innovation and improvements in clinical, research, and educational programs
• Participating in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03868
Curriculum Vitae - CV must clearly list current and/or pending qualifications (e.g. board eligibility/certification, medical licensure, etc.).
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Please see the following page for more details: https://diversity.ucsf.edu/contributions-to-diversity-statement
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)
As a condition of employment, you will be required to comply with the University of California SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program Policy found here: https://policy.ucop.edu/doc/5000695/SARS-CoV-2_Covid-19.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.