Open date: July 21st, 2020
Next review date: Friday, Dec 10, 2021 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: Friday, Jan 21, 2022 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Professional Research Positions | Department of Neurology
The Department of Neurology is recruiting for a Professional Researcher in the Assistant, Associate, and Full ranks. This position is responsible for providing research expertise in several areas, including neuroimaging, statistical genetics, data generation and analysis, bioinformatics, and machine learning.
• Must possess a doctorate or its equivalent
• Appointees will be expected to possess unique and essential research expertise.
• Candidates must possess the requirements by the time of hire.
• Candidate’s CV and/or cover letter must state qualifications (or if pending) upon submission.
• Track record of independent research
• Principal investigator for a grant
• Completion of post-doctoral fellowship
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03040, with a CV, cover letter, statement of research, and three references (contact information only).
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)