Open date: December 20th, 2019
Last review date: Sunday, Jan 19, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: Sunday, Jun 20, 2021 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Attending Psychologist at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Psychiatry, ZSFG Attending Psychologist positions. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of Psychiatry, ZSFG positions and funding. Start dates are variable, and these positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience.
• Psychologist applicants for the Attending Psychologist positions role must have completed a PhD or equivalent in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association accredited graduate program; both pre- and post-doctoral training in psychology or a related field; licensed to practice psychology in California and have demonstrated clinical and educational experience in psychology.
• Demonstrated ability in teaching and clinical supervision.
• Breadth of training and experience to include emphasis on working with multi-ethnic and socio-economically diverse patient populations and evidence-based practice.
• Interest in and willingness to support clinical research activities.
• Applicant’s materials (e.g. CV or cover letter) must list (pending) qualifications upon application submission.
• Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire.
• Serve as Attending Psychologist (providing clinical service).
• Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs.
• Engage in clinical scholarship.
• Collaborate on clinical research and/or programmatic evaluation.
• Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees; collaborate with training program directors in clinical curriculam development for medical students, residents, psychology interns, postdoctoral fellows, and/or graduate students in a variety of disciplines.
• Participate in departmental and/or University service activities.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02770.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Please see the following page for more details:
Misc / Additional (Optional)