Open date: September 23rd, 2019
Next review date: Friday, Feb 28, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: Tuesday, Mar 23, 2021 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
UCSF Health is currently recruiting for a variety of vacant psychiatry positions in both inpatient and outpatient services. The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Attending Psychiatrists for adult psychiatric services at UCSF Health. Applications will be held and reviewed based on availability of positions and funding. These positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2020 or thereafter.
• MD or equivalent, board certified or board-eligible in psychiatry, and licensed to practice medicine in California
• Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
• Applicant's materials must list (pending) qualifications upon application submission
• Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire
There are several different psychiatrist positions we are recruiting for at UCSF, some of their responsibilities include:
• Providing inpatient and/or consultation-liaison psychiatry services
• Providing outpatient services -- including psychiatry resident clinic supervision and/or direct clinical care
• Providing outpatient services within an embedded clinic model
• Participating in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
• Engaging in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
• Participating in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02662.
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Please see the following page for more details:
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)