Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Specialist- Wiita Lab
This position in the Dept. of Laboratory Medicine at UCSF will have the major goal of innovating novel cancer immunotherapies using both antibody engineering and cellular engineering approaches. Primary applications will be in hematologic malignancies. Candidates should be proficient in a highly collaborative environment, working with academic research groups, oncology clinicians, and biotechnology industry partners. This position is optimal for scientists with a strong interest in directly improving patient care through their research. The position is available beginning Feb. 1, 2020.
• A terminal degree (or equivalent degree) or ten or more years of research experience.
• Expertise in protein biochemistry, protein biophysics, nanobody engineering, yeast display technologies, molecular biology, cell biology, flow cytometry, cell culture, and CRISPR-based approaches.
• Post-graduate training in field
• Ph.D. in biochemistry, biophysics, molecular biology, or related field
• Experience in hematologic malignancy research
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02624, with a CV, cover letter, and two references (contact information only).
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 2 required (contact information only)