Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Cardiology Division at the University of California, San Francisco is seeking a board certified/board eligible Cardiac Electrophysiologist for a full-time faculty position.
• Board certified/board eligible.
• Must hold an MD, MD/PhD, MBBS/PhD, or MD/MPH degree.
• Track record of independent research.
• Must have experience performing complex catheter ablations (AF, VT, epicardial VT) and device implantation (pacemaker, defibrillator, resynchronization therapy), and must be qualified for appointment at the Assistant, Associate or Professor level.
• Must have a proven track record of research, supported by first or senior authored publications.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02441
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research
Statement of Teaching
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Please see the following page for more details:
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)