Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
UCSF - Orthopaedic Surgery
A unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding, multi-center department.
CERTIFIED OR BOARD ELIGIBLE PEDIATRIC ORTHOTIST / PROSTHETIST or CERTIFIED OR BOARD ELIGIBLE PEDIATRIC ORTHOTIST
The University of California San Francisco, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, division of Orthotics and Prosthetics, is seeking a full-time pediatric clinician focused on inpatient and outpatient pediatric orthotic care, to practice at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital/Gateway Medical Center on the Mission Bay campus.
• Master’s degree or five years of experience in the relevant specialization
• ABC Certified or ABC board eligible
• Prior experience with pediatric patients in an orthotic and prosthetic facility
• Knowledge of disease processes and associated orthotic/prosthetic interventions
• Familiarity with current treatment modalities, materials and fabrication techniques
• Experience with scoliosis and cranial remolding
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02383.
Medical benefits and a generous pension plan are included. Salary will be commensurate to applicant’s qualifications and experience.
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)