Open date: August 29th, 2018
Last review date: Thursday, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: Saturday, Feb 29, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Professional Researcher – Smith-Bindman
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging is looking for a researcher who is interested in an Assistant, Associate, or Full Professional Researcher position at UCSF.
1) Help analyze the radiology CT imaging data we have collected as part of our large NIH and PCORI funded studies. Specifically lead several papers describing the radiation doses used for a range of clinical indications (stroke imaging, headache, pain; chest pain, routine chest etc) and develop and publish optimum protocols for each.
2) Will work with our collaborative sites to help them optimize their protocols. We are planning several studies to expand our work and the position’s job will be to lead sites in optimizing their protocols and imaging approaches.
3) Will develop an automated measure of imaging quality that will be integrated into our audit reports and feedback that goes to the clinical sites
4) Will work closely with our team to develop additional ways to provide feedback to clinical sites.
- Candidate must possess a doctorate or its equivalent
- CV must contain previous research experience.
- Seeking candidates who have the ability to perform independent research in addition to supporting the lab.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02107
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)