Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Director, Developmental Behavior Programs
STAR Center for ASD & NDD’s
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for a doctoral level Board Certified Behavior Analyst to direct programs in developmental behavior interventions. This position will be filled at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank in a series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2019 or thereafter.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Doctoral
- Must have completed a PhD.
- Demonstrated clinical and educational experience, scholarship, and management skills and have experience in child and adolescent psychiatric service settings.
- Demonstrated teaching ability
- Demonstrated interest, commitment, and cultural competence in working with culturally diverse patient population
- Provide services in the UCSF Department of Psychiatry STAR Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Engage in clinical scholarship
- Develop a clinical and research program in Developmental Behavior Interventions
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees; collaborate with training program directors in clinical curriculum development for medical students, residents, psychology interns, postdoctoral fellows, and/or graduate students in a variety of disciplines
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02063.
Information about child and adolescent services in the UCSF Department of Psychiatry is available at http://psych.ucsf.edu/.
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity
Misc / Additional (Optional)