Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
This position contributes to the design, coordination and conduct of clinical research projects. The incumbent will collaborate with researchers to develop, execute and interpret research projects.
• Collaborate with Principles Investigator and researchers to develop and design of research projects and proposals.
• Perform complex data analysis and laboratory techniques.
• Monitor projects development.
• Provide budgets for projects.
• Contribute material, prepare results and assist in the writing of research findings for publications, presentations, grant submission.
• Specialists appointed at the full rank must possess a terminal degree (or equivalent degree) or ten or more years of experience in the relevant specialization. Appointees at the Full level must have significant record of academic accomplishment including published or in-press publication, and a demonstrated record of University and/or public service. Additionally, appointees at the Full level will provide considerable independence in planning and execution of research.
• Flow Cytometry experience
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01904.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.